☕ Cantina Coffee Chat is a series we’ve developed to share knowledge about a variety of topics in innovation, design, and technology. It provides an interactive forum for hosting conversations with thought leaders. We are excited to use this platform to help others and engage in meaningful conversations. We hope you enjoy the exchange.
Check out past episodes:
- Episode 1: Best Practices in Remote Work
- Episode 2: Best Practices in Prototyping
- Episode 3: Facilitating Remote Workshops
- Episode 4: COVID-19 and a Shift Toward Agile Talent Development
- Episode 5: Dissecting Human-centered Design in a Virtual World
- Episode 6: Visualizing Uncertainty in Retirement Planning
- Episode 7: Communicating with Customers in a Time of Significant Uncertainty
- Episode 8: Breaking the Ice on Innovation in Large Organizations
Few industries have been as impacted by the onslaught of COVID-19 more than the Travel & Entertainment industry. In episode nine, Steve Myers and Aaron Price, VP of Digital Products, eCommerce & Guest Experience at Caesars Entertainment, discuss how the organization was able to use digital platforms, touchpoints, and personalization to shift its customer service mindset and overcome the operational challenges of reopening.
Captured are key takeaways from the conversation:
- Personalization is critical to delivering a meaningful customer experience
- Innovation doesn’t always need to solve the big stuff. Sometimes simple innovation like meeting customers where they are with contextual -messaging or mobile ordering goes a long way
- You can have all the systems and platforms in the world but without a great team behind them, you won’t succeed
If you’d like to connect with Aaron or Steve, or learn more about Cantina’s innovation and design expertise, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you!