Cantina is excited to announce the launch of its pro bono Innovate with Impact program. The program provides 6-8 weeks of pro bono research, design, or software engineering expertise to a selected social impact organization to help it accelerate meaningful change. This can mean helping to design a new mobile app, rethinking a service experience, or developing an entirely new website, among other things. Whatever it is we want to help!
There is no cost to apply and the application deadline is 5pm December 4, 2020. We welcome applications from organizations working in a wide range of social impact areas, including climate and sustainability, justice and equality, poverty and homelessness, public health and healthcare, and more!
At Cantina, we know that many organizations doing meaningful work often struggle with resources, and yet their work is critical to our collective well-being. We’re committed to doing our part, and that is why we are launching this pro bono social impact program to help a selected partner organization with an expert team from Cantina.
Projects from eligible organizations that are best suited for the program will be:
- Relevant: Relevant to a pressing issue or cause with a clear social impact goal
- Innovative: Involve a new idea or build on an existing approach or tool in a new way
- Impactful: Clearly define an intended impact or outcome
- Functional: Contribute to a workable or implementable solution
- Feasible: Can be completed in 6-8 weeks by an expert team from Cantina
For more information please visit our Innovate for Social Impact page. We look forward to receiving your application! The deadline is 5pm December 4, 2020, and the selected partner organization will be announced on December 15, 2020!