Attend a hands-on workshop facilitated by Cantina's Amy Baron (Director, Education & Education Technology), Alice Chiang (Lead Designer), and Randy Duke (Experience Strategist) entitled "Building products your learners will love!"
Building Products Your Learners Will Love! - LearnLaunch 2020
Participate in a hands-on workshop, “Building Products Your Learners Will Love!,” facilitated by Amy Baron – Director, Education & Education Technology, Cantina; Alice Chiang – Lead Designer, Cantina; Randy Duke – Experience Strategist, Cantina.
In the workshop, product designers from Cantina will walk you through the process of working through a problem in the educational space.
- What you can do to improve your edtech product and maximize learner engagement
- If you have the right tools and resources to respond quickly to feedback
- Practice applying Design Thinking skills to address learner challenges
- Explore key principles of learner-centered design
- Learn about methods to help you identify your key target learner audience
- Discuss the practicality of Design Thinking and your business goals
- Learn how to apply industry best practices beyond the workshop
Improving the COVID-19 Vaccination Rollout in Massachusetts
A centralized state registry, an unused dose lottery, and a mobile delivery service would speed up vaccinations.
The SECURE Act - What It Means for the Participant Experience
By helping our clients understand their path to compliance and advocating for an experience that helps people plan for the future, we are setting them up for long term success.
Keep up with us
We deliver monthly insights, featuring invites to our virtual events and our latest thinking in innovation, design, and technology.