Attend a hands-on workshop facilitated by Cantina's Amy Baron (Director, Education & Education Technology), Alice Chiang (Lead Designer), and Randy Duke (Experience Strategist) entitled "Building products your learners will love!"
Building Products Your Learners Will Love! - LearnLaunch 2020
Participate in a hands-on workshop, “Building Products Your Learners Will Love!,” facilitated by Amy Baron – Director, Education & Education Technology, Cantina; Alice Chiang – Lead Designer, Cantina; Randy Duke – Experience Strategist, Cantina.
In the workshop, product designers from Cantina will walk you through the process of working through a problem in the educational space.
- What you can do to improve your edtech product and maximize learner engagement
- If you have the right tools and resources to respond quickly to feedback
- Practice applying Design Thinking skills to address learner challenges
- Explore key principles of learner-centered design
- Learn about methods to help you identify your key target learner audience
- Discuss the practicality of Design Thinking and your business goals
- Learn how to apply industry best practices beyond the workshop
AI and the Age of Decision Factories
We are entering uncharted territory. Without a playbook, leaders will make mistakes when integrating AI into their organization. But, we see opportunity to finally break the logjam that's been holding back innovation and organizational resilience.
Revolutionizing Pharma Growth: A Patient-Centered Innovation Strategy
The pharmaceutical industry is facing headwinds to growth. But, there’s one approach that can drive innovation both inside the organization and in the market.