Cantina President Alec Francesconi and Apperian Founder Chuck Goldman to speak at Mobile Marketing Strategies Summit
Global Strategic Management Institute (GSMI) is holding its 6th Mobile Marketing Strategies Summit (MMSS) in Boston, MA, October 2-3 at the Hilton Boston Back Bay. With mobile app and web usage rising exponentially, 2013 is the year for your organization to harness the power of mobile marketing.
MMSS a great event, where you’ll hear compelling case studies from mobile marketing masters, learn from best & brightest at interactive workshops, and attend innovative presentations that will help you:
- Measure and understand mobile ROI
- Craft a strategic approach to mobile
- Define mobile marketing for your organization
- Discover what other top name brands are doing within the mobile space
Cantina’s president Alec Francesconi and Apperian Founder Chuck Goldman will also be presenting:
A Mobile Engagement Strategy – The Experience Trumps the Device
For millions of consumers, connected experiences take place sequentially across multiple devices including desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets and gaming consoles. Businesses face challenges reaching their customers across new contextual parameters through new kinds of omni-channel engagements. They might start a transaction at home over coffee and an iPad, extend to an in-store smartphone experience and order in the store, purchase over the counter, or finish at the office in a browser. Processes, technologies, and content must be redesigned to take advantage of these new ways to interact while still meeting the needs of the business.
In this presentation, Alec and Chuck will discuss how businesses need to approach the new “connected experience” paradigm and share best practices and experiences to inform the following areas:
- Understanding device, environmental and user contexts as they relate to experience
- How to approach the “native vs. web” discussion
- Considering the effect of omni-channel on tech infrastructure
- Tracking customers across the process, not on a given device
- Breaking down internal silos to focus on agility and flexibility in project execution
You can register for Mobile Marketing Strategies Summit here.