- 320 Congress St Boston, MA,US,02210
- Start: 2013/04/15 9:30 AM
- End: 2013/04/16 5:30 PM
Responsive Web Design is a key set of techniques for dealing with the complexity of delivering websites optimized for the broadening range of connected devices, such as smartphones, tablets and desktop PCs. Built on a foundation of web standards and fluid design principles, RWD gives front end developers the tools they need to tackle the complexities of building modern websites. Our two-day workshop will provide you with a practical, working foundation for implementing a responsive website.
What You Will Learn
Day One covers the foundation and practice of Responsive Web Design:
- Introduction to Responsive Web Design
- Principles of Responsive Web Design
- Content considerations and strategies
- Mobile First design
- Responsive UI design patterns
- Tools for Responsive Web Design
- RESS: getting the server-side involved
Day Two is a practical, hands-on workshop. Attendees will work through building a content-driven, responsive website.